Monday, March 16, 2009

Goal List

It would probably be smart to post my goals on here. Im more concerned with sculpting and toning than simply losing weight. But still, heres what I want to lose and/or work on:

Lose 5 lbs. in the next month (seems like an achievable goal) and hopefully 25 lbs. by... let's say August. To some, this might seem like too easy of a goal, but I don't want to set my sights too high, just in case I don't achieve 100% of them.
Work on abs.
Work on biceps and triceps.
Work on upper legs.
Build hand strength; I play bass so I you'd think i'd have enough, but I need to get more.



Theres just a short list. Nothin' fancy.

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You are making me realize how badly I need to get back to the gym.

Ryan said...

Im sorry :(

Forget gyms. And all the nasty sweaty dudes inside of them. Just workout at home like I do. Plus it's cheaper!